JFK will accept applications from public and non-profit organizations or programs within organizations working primarily with or for kids. Our focus is on kids from birth through high school graduation. We do not fund pass-through grants.
JFK grant awards will be between $250 and $5,000 per organization per cycle. JFK will entertain requests for continuation of successful initiatives in future years.
Each grant recipient must complete and return the JFK grant follow-up report no later than 1 year after you receive your grant money, or before a new application is submitted, whichever is sooner.
* Quality of experience being provided.
* Timeliness and completeness of the application – Please note that if any required attachment is missing the application may be returned to applicant.
* Efficiency of the organization.
* Quality of collaborative efforts.
* Is this project likely to serve a broad spectrum of regional youth? OR how completely will the group being targeted in this project be served?
* What steps will be taken to make this activity inclusive of all eligible children?
* Is this project a logical extension of the work currently being done by this organization?
* What is the cost per child per hour of the proposal being submitted?
* Will this grant project meet a need not currently being addressed by other organizations?